We are available 24 hours a day every day including holidays and can usually have a Bio-Hazard Response Team on scene within 1 to 2 hours depending on where the incident has occurred.
In most cases your homeowners, business or auto insurance will pay for this service. Tenants may be responsible, but the responsibility ultimately falls to the property owner. We bill insurance companies direct or we can provide assistance in filing any claims for you. If a victim of a crime has no insurance then Victim Services may be in a position to authorize and help pay for our services. We also offer payment plans and accept most major credit cards. We will find a solution for you!
This is usually one of the first questions we are asked. Unfortunately it is very difficult to give an accurate estimate over the phone. We need to come out for a FREE onsite analysis. Every incident scene differs, so until we know what is involved, we don’t know the costs. Estimates are affected by the number of technicians needed, to their time needed to complete the cleanup, to the amount of bio-medical waste. We will beat any companies written estimate.
OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogen Standards; 29CFR1910.1030, states that employees must be provided with information and training prior to dealing with blood or other potentially infectious material (OPIM), including:
- The Bloodborne Pathogen Standard
- Epidemiology, symptoms and transmission of bloodborne diseases
- Your facility’s exposure control plan (most business are required to have one)
- PPE (personal protective equipment) provided at no cost by the business
- Information on the Hepatitis B vaccine and information on how to receive it (provided at no cost by the business)
- Provide a method to safely remove and/or store bio hazardous waste
In many situations, the carpet and flooring must be removed. Fewer situations may require baseboards and wallboard to be removed. In a bathroom or kitchen area, it may be necessary to disconnect sinks, toilets and bathtubs. In any situation, only necessary items will be removed in our effort to completely remove contaminated items. Our technicians are professionals and will remove items with great care and precision. Once items are removed, depending on our initial consultation, a sub-contractor may be brought in to replace the removed items.
We are a professional, full time Bio-Remediation company. Our Bio-technicians have been serving California since 1995. We specialize in the clean-up of accidents, blood, crime, death and trauma scenes. Certified and instruct in Bloodborne Pathogens and Trauma Scene Management. Licensed by the California Department of Health as a Bio-medical waste transporter. We follow strict guidelines imposed by OSHA and the California Department of Health in the cleanup, removal and disposal of bio-hazardous/bio-medical waste.
There is no predetermined amount of time for each specific scene. Typically, a suicide scene will take each technician four to six hours for the cleanup process. A murder or decomposition may take our technicians ten to fifteen hours. A serious gross filth residence may take fifteen to twenty hours of work. There are too many variables involved to give a precise estimate, without first viewing either pictures or the actual scene.
H. Can Advance Bio-Trauma Cleanup completely remove my odor problem or an odor associated with death?
In most situations, our technicians can remove 100% of any odor. However, extreme situations may only allow the removal of 90% of the odor, leaving the other 10% to dissipate over a short period of time.